Portland & Seattle, the rain didn’t stop but you sure did SHINE! We had an AMAZING time with our PNW Seller Stylists–we heard inspiring stories, saw some killer #PoshStyle, and cheers’ed to a good time. Thank you all for coming out and kicking off the Posh Party LIVE tour in true Poshmark fashion!
- @blancheaux – This awesome Seller Stylist just joined Poshmark SIX months ago and is already killin’ the game with a fabulous boutique.
- @kkraemorris – Karlee is stay-at-home mom who uses Poshmark as an income to treat her family to vacation trips! She listed a whopping 110 listings during the Love or List Challenge. Go girl!
- @reissue – This gal started Poshing to keep up with her constant military family moves and decided to carve her own path because her life didn’t support a traditional career. Using Poshmark, she became debt-free!
- @mjrhodes88 – Michael just started Poshing full-time selling women’s shoes! He loves the community and how inclusive it is.
- @ellebee206 – She’s the queen of hosting Posh N Sips! She’s also a stay-at-home mom and full-time Posher. She finds the Posh/life balance difficult at times but so rewarding!
Catch you at the next Posh Party LIVE in Ft. Lauderdale & Nashville!