The State of the Posh Union happens every year at PoshFest with our fearless leader, Founder & CEO, Manish Chandra, sharing the story of just how far we’ve come together along with some big updates coming to Poshmark in the future. This year did not disappoint as he had the crowd (and let’s be honest, us too) on the edge our seats waiting to hear the exciting news!
To start, he touched on some of Poshmark’s core values…
Poshmark is All About Spreading the LOVE
This year’s PoshFest was a special one — and not to mention our first-ever SOLD OUT event. PoshFest wouldn’t be what it is without our amazing community of Seller Stylists.
Together We GROW
Poshmark started in a garage way back when in 2011 and now we’re here with over 3 MILLION Seller Stylists on the platform. #NBD
By the numbers:
- There are over 100 listings created every minute
- Over 60 offers are made every minute
- A sale is made every two seconds
- 7 million shares a day (Last time this year, we were sharing 4 million times a day. Can you say WOW?!)
You Asked, We Listened. These features came in just this past year:
- Shop Tab Redesign
- Posh Now
- The Dressing Room
- Seller Private Discount
- Posh Closets for Charity
- Web Listing
- Hurricane Harvey Posh Party
- Personalized Referral Code
But wait, there’s more! Here’s all the exciting updates to look forward to:
- Flat Rate boxes: Soon you’ll be able to use any box to ship your #PoshPackages, thanks to our latest partnership with USPS.
- Stylist Match: You might have seen a little experiment we ran a few weeks ago asking the community if they wanted to get styled. It generated a lot of interest so we will begin experimenting soon by asking new and existing shoppers if they’d like to get styled for a specific occasion, then match them with our community of Seller Stylists, like you, to style each shopper for their occasion.
- New Seller Dispute Process: We’re revamping the seller dispute process to give you a voice in your cases.
- Posh Ambassador: We launched the Posh Ambassador program, and it’s all about, you guessed it, YOU! We’re constantly building new features and making improvements with love, people and growth in mind. Find out more about the Posh Ambassador program, the natural evolution of the Suggested User program, built with the same approach here
- We’ve updated our matching algorithms.
- We’ve built the Posh Ambassador program into the app.
- And, as a Suggested User, you’re automatically included in the new Posh Ambassador program.
- Brand New Home Page: The updated web redesign is all about you, tailored specifically to amplify your brand, increasing purchases per visitor. Best of all, you can now list on the web, further simplifying the listing process so you can sell anywhere, from any platform.
The Future is Bright
In Manish’s words,
“We’re growing at rapid speed — but we’re not growing alone, we’re growing together. And at the heart of everything we do, is the acknowledgment that we’re all a little weird. And when we embrace our weirdness, it frees us to accept each other. So I challenge you to embark on this journey with me, paving the way for the next ten years, by embracing your weirdness, leading with love, focusing on people and growing together. The future is bright, because in the words of one of my favorite music artists, Drake, “We started from the bottom and now we’re here!””
Catch part of the State of the Posh Union on our Facebook:
One thought on “PoshFest 2017: Our CEO, Manish Chandra, Delivers the State of the Posh Union”
Does the addition of flat rate boxes mean we will no longer have a weight limit on sales? TIA!