Want to know how to take your Poshmark business to the next level? Marketing and branding are the keys to success! We had some marketing mavens and branding all-stars share their tips and tricks at PoshFest, read on to learn more!
Think of marketing in three areas to help your business hit different goals:
How to attract new customers and grow your current business
- New arrivals lists: create a listing in your closet as a place to tag and let your customers know when you’ve uploaded new merchandise.
- Build relationships with repeat customers: Notice someone has been repeat-buying from your closet? Reach out and build a stronger connection!
- Outbound communication: Get your closet name out there! Not only in the app, but out there in the world of social media as well! *stay tuned for an upcoming blog post on this*|
#PoshTip: “I share my sold listings to catch eyes of new customers and reassure them I’m a great seller!” –@theamandaweiss
How to use the marketing tools built into Poshmark to leverage the existing community
- Sharing to Posh Parties: Take note of when our daily Posh Parties are happening. Sharing to these parties will gain increased exposure for your listings.
- Utilizing the Dressing Room: Take our shiny new feature, the Dressing Room, for a spin! There you can style your buyers, offer them private bundle discounts, and more.
- Price Drop Notification Strategy: Wait until your listing hits critical mass aka you’ve built up your likes, then drop the price at strategic times to trigger a price drop notification.
Brand & Content Marketing:
How to find your niche and building a brand that people recognize & love (As @katjo says, “marketing is the push, branding is the pull!”)
- Social Media: Find your niche and start promoting your brand on social media to that audience.
- Creative Marketing: Get creative in your marketing approach! Try using videos to showcase your listings on social media. Offer styling tips in your descriptions. Get the creativity flowing!
- Visual Branding: Find your style and stick to it.
You know your branding is strong when a Posher can look at a Covershot and instantly tell it’s yours. “Don’t get overwhelmed thinking you need a special camera or lighting kit to take killer Covershots. Just focus on clear photos and good lighting.” -@everydeystyle
Stay tuned for more key insights from PoshFest 2017!