Think you’ve got what it takes to lead your university’s fashion community, get social, and go viral? #PoshOnCampus, a major resume builder, is the perfect way for influential college gals & guys to gain fashion industry experience alongside the largest social commerce marketplace – where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style.
So, what is #PoshOnCampus?
Only THE ultimate college fashion experience. #PoshOnCampus: Bay Area, is a 3 month ambassador program designed to give students real-life marketing experience while sharing their passion for Poshmark. We’re currently looking for stylish, social, and well-connected Captain Campus Reps to join the program and represent Poshmark on their campus for the Fall semester 2016.
Sounds like something you’re into? Here’s what we are looking for:
- Style savvy self-starters to represent Poshmark on your campus! Gals and guys both welcome.
- Captain Campus Reps at each campus. Captains will be responsible for recruiting a team of 5 additional campus reps to help spread the word about Poshmark as well as host fun events and contests for your fellow students on campus.
What else will Captain Campus Reps do?
As a Captain Campus Rep, you will advocate the value of Poshmark to your university’s student body through various initiatives including but not limited to:
- Recruiting new community members, organizing listing parties, and themed fashion events on campus
- Marketing the app via social media channels and hosting virtual themed Posh Parties in the app
- Being responsible for managing a team of Campus Reps
You’ll work directly with your team on your campus to plan events and accomplish Posh Missions assigned by Team Posh.
Ready to rep?
Connect with us by sending your resume and cover letter with why you’d be the perfect brand ambassador for Fall 2016 on your campus to email@example.com no later than Monday August 30th.
For more information please go to: www.poshmark.com/poshoncampus