This week’s Details on Retail covered how to stay organized when you’ve made multiple sales! Our fabulous retail experts suggest the following steps:
- Move your inventory to a designated shipping area to prepare it for shipping. At PMHQ we have an area equipped with everything we need: USPS Priority Mail boxes, tissue paper, ribbon, scissors, tape, etc. You can easily replicate this in your own home! (P.S. adding personal touches to wrapping are a major bonus for your buyers – share your #poshpackages with us on Instagram!)
- Mark your shipping labels with the item it corresponds with (writing right on the back of the shipping label works well!)
- Lay the product on top of the corresponding label.
- Package in your sales in batches: package all your jewelry sales at the same time, package your top sales at the same time!
- Voila! You’re ready to drop off at the US Post Office!
- Be sure to document the stage of each sale. We recommend staying organized with an Excel spreadsheet so you can keep track of every step in the process.
There you have it! Shipping made fun and simple.
You can catch the full livestream here: