As we just aired the very first Poshmark 101 livestream, our resident Poshmark experts Amanda (@fashionableeme) and Adiel (@triplyksis) kicked off the series by laying down some foundation of the app itself! In case you missed it, the first segment was all about expertly navigating your way around Poshmark.
First off, the ‘Account’ tab. It’s the little button at the very far right of your screen while in the app. It’s arguably the most important tab for two big reasons: 1) You have access right to your closet 2) You have access to your Poshmark balance (aka getting paid!).
The ‘Account tab’ also contains:
- information regarding Posh, such as ‘Posh Etiquette’ and ‘FAQs.’
- settings such as your seller bundle discount (for buyers who purchase more than one item at a time)
- your social media share settings
- your preference for email and push notifications
- your referral credits
- a list of friends who are already on Poshmark
- your closet stats
- access to the wholesale portal
Next up, the ‘Feed.’ This is the area where you’ll see activity from the Poshers and brands you follow.
The feed has:
- a nifty search bar at the top
- a refresh button on the top right corne
- a ‘find people’ button in the top left corner
At the top of your feed, you’ll see three tabs which allow you to easily access your likes, shop boutiques (aka Poshers who are selling amazing NWT Retail inventory), and shop by brand.
The ‘Shop’ tab provides you shortcuts to 5 easy ways to shop:
- My Likes
- Posh Parties
Showrooms also exist here and are a great place to see what’s on trend and on high demand within the Poshmark Community.
The ‘Sell’ tab is where you’d go to create a listing (details to be provided in a future segment!)
And there you have it – a basic overview on how to navigate Poshmark. Don’t worry, this is only the beginning. We’re planning on diving into more tips & tricks you’ll want to know if you’re new to Posh or are looking to brush up on your Posh game.
You can watch the livestream here:
See you next Tuesday at 4PM PT!