The most frequently asked questions about the Boutiques Section on Poshmark.
What is the Boutiques Section?
The Boutiques Section is a curated selection of sellers offering diverse, brand new merchandise from emerging and independent fashion brands.
How can I be a part of the Boutiques Section?
Sellers in the Boutiques Section meet the following criteria:
- They have 10 or more verified NWT Retail listings that comply with the NWT Retail definition, as outlined in our Retail Certification.
- They refrain from tagging notes, not for sale items, or blank listings NWT Retail.
- They maintain cohesive and stylized covershots.
- They are an active member of the Poshmark community.
- They comply with all of Poshmark’s policies and maintain an account in good standing.
Poshmark will regularly review and select eligible sellers to be featured in the Boutiques Section.
Where can I find the Boutiques Section?
The Boutiques section is available at the top of your Feed, in the app. If you don’t see the Boutiques Section in your Feed just yet, don’t worry! It will be available to the entire community (including Android!) in upcoming weeks.
What is sold in the Boutiques Section?
The Boutiques Section features brand new merchandise. In the Boutiques Section you’ll find: an unparalleled selection of styles, items from emerging and independent fashion brands, and today’s hottest trends at the best prices.
Why can’t I see the Boutiques Section from my feed?
First, make sure you update your app to the most recent version available in the app store! Still don’t see the Boutiques Section? Don’t worry. It will be available to the entire community (including Android!) in upcoming weeks.