You’ve just made a sale on Poshmark–congrats! Now what’s next? You’ve got get that baby ready to be packaged up and sent off. Here is a helpful checklist to run through as you’re shipping off your sale to ensure a successful experience for you and a delightful experience for your buyer.
- Clean? Make sure your item is laundered or dry cleaned and free of any odor of fragrance.
- Lint Free? Remove any lint or hairs that may have landed on your garment. Pro tip: Don’t have a lint brush? Try rolling a loop of packing tape over the fabric to de-lint your item.
- As Described? Take a moment to look over your garment to make sure it’s the right size and that you didn’t miss any stains, holes, or loose threads when listing your item.
- Nicely Wrapped? Once your item is ready to send, take the time to nicely package up your item. It’s amazing what a little tissue paper and a note card can do for your ratings
- Boxed Correctly? Make sure you’re using the right box for your sale. Hint: regular Priority Mail boxes!
- The Right Label? Double check that you’ve printed off the correct label for your sale to avoid shipping mishaps. Ensure your label has the right weight, date, and, if you’re shipping multiple sales, name. If you need to get a new label, request one in the app!
Once you’ve checked off each step, you’re ready to schedule a pickup or drop your package off with USPS and wait for the cash to come rolling in!