When is the Poshmark Apple Watch app available?
The Poshmark Apple Watch app is available now in the App Store!
How do I install the Poshmark Apple Watch app?
- Be sure you’ve downloaded iOS 8.2 to your iPhone. This installs an Apple Watch app on your phone, and makes the phone ready to interact with the Watch.
- Next, walk through the pairing and set-up process for the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Once that is complete, simply tap on the Poshmark app on your Watch to start Poshing!
My Poshmark Apple Watch app won’t install, what do I do?
- Note that your phone must be iPhone 5 or later.
- Be sure that the iOS on your iPhone is version 8.2 or higher.
- Ensure that the Poshmark iPhone app’s version is 2.16 or higher.
- Check the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and be sure that the Poshmark app appears there.
Please note: Apple Watch is not compatible with iPad.
How do I manage my notifications on the Apple Watch?
Your notifications on Apple Watch are controlled by the settings you have chosen in your Poshmark app on your iPhone. To adjust these, simply visit the Account tab on your Poshmark iPhone app, tap the Notifications tab and adjust as needed.
2 thoughts on “Poshmark On Apple Watch: FAQs”
Just wondering. When will yall make poshmark available for Windows phones/tablets? I’m so anxious to get here too!
Hi Bet, we don’t have any information on that at this time, but stay tuned as we’re always looking to enhance the buying and selling experience on Poshmark.