The holiday hustle and bustle has begun, but don’t let the impending busyness get you down. We caught up with accessories designer, blogger, and all around glam girl, Emily Kammeyer to chat about how to look and feel great all holiday season long.
5 Steps to a Fab Holiday Season
- Make sure your hair, nails and skin are prepped. Get those split ends trimmed, make sure to do a great face mask and eye treatment (I love Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Instant Eye Lift and Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel) and get your nails glam ready. Have a little fun with your nails! Pinterest is the perfect place for inspiration, here are a few of my favorites.
- Hit the gym. There’s nothing worse than binging on holiday cookies at your office party and feeling weighed down.
- Buy a great new piece of jewelry or two. Nothing like a little something sparkly to make your festive outfits feel bright and new.
- Plan your holiday looks in advance. Assess what is in your closet ahead of time and fill in the gaps early. Decide on an overall look you’re going for for each event and start planning your outfits ahead of time.
- Make yourself a festive holiday cocktail! You deserve it!
Emily’s Best Get-Festive Tips
Statement Earrings or statement necklace? I tend to go statement necklace every time. I do love a great statement earring but they can get a little heavy. Look for a necklace or two that is fun, bold and makes a statement!
Besides sequins, what are you excited to wear to those festive parties? There are two looks I’m super excited for! An all-white outfit and a fringe outfit! No white after labor day is no more. And I am embracing it! I am loving the all winter white look and plan to rock that this season. Additionally there was a ton of fringe at fashion week this season. I am super excited to wear some super long, statement fringe.
What are your must-have holiday #PoshFinds?