1. Process All Orders Individually
Handle all orders separately to avoid swapped orders. We know Poshers are awesome sellers and multitaskers, but things can get confusing when handling multiple orders. Packaging orders one-by-one will ensure all packages go to the correct buyers.
2. Reference Order Emails
- Check the date on the sale confirmation email to verify the label is for the correct order
- Make sure the item referenced on the email is correct
- Print and confirm the label information matches the email
3. Confirm All Items Are Included
- If the order is a bundle, make sure all items are packaged by referring to the conversation in the listing.
- Does the item come with accessories? Make sure all listed belts, original packaging, duster bags, additional bracelet links, authenticity cards, etc. are included.
4. Verify Items Are Correctly Packaged
To avoid hitting your buyer with additional fees and “Return to Sender” issues, be sure to ask yourself:
- Is the item in the correct Priority Mail or standard box? (Please refer to our Posh Guide for more details.)
- Is the item the correct weight? Be sure the item matches the weight listed on the label.
5. Cross Check Before Sealing
Do a quick once over inspection before sealing your package and make sure the correct label is affixed securely. If everything is a-OK, you’re good to ship!