One of the most common questions around Poshmark has got to be, “how do I become a Suggested User?” That’s why we decided to share the low-down on this program! Read on to get the scoop!
- Be in good standing. Being a Suggested User is like being an ambassador—a big part of the role is ushering in, welcoming, and helping educate new users as they become part of our community. As such, we’re looking for Poshers who are proactive about getting to know our rules and follow them to a T. A few helpful hints? Do not have unsupported items or coordinate offline transactions/communications. You’ll also want to be sure that you conduct yourself in a professional manner that is in line with our Community Guidelines at all times.
- Maintain a full closet. Fill up your closet with at least 25 awesome listings and start promoting. Poshers must have at least three successful transactions under their belt before qualifying for the program.
- Be social. Meet and connect with fellow Poshers. Browse, like, and share your favorite listings. Getting to know and keeping in touch with the Community will make you a well-rounded Posher! At this time we ask that all candidates for the Suggested Users program be a member of the Poshmark community for at least three months.
- Have personality! There is almost nothing we love more than clean, clear, creative Covershots (say that 10 times fast!). Wear your garment and take a selfie (or grab a friend to snap a pic for you!) or even create a layout of pretty items on an attractive, clean surface. And don’t forget the key to all amazing photos: good lighting! Bright, uncluttered images presents your listings in the best way and ensures they will capture the attention of potential buyers. Need inspiration? See our blog post on amazing covershots for ideas.
Does the above criteria sound like you? Then be sure to fill out our application here!
- Once we’ve received your application, we will add you to our list of interested candidates and reach out as soon as we’ve had a chance to take a look at your closet.
- Please do wait patiently. We have a long list of eager candidates and are working hard daily to ensure every eligible Posher gets a shot at being added to the program.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
To find out more about the thinking behind the Suggested User program, be sure to read this blog post.