Poshmark is throwing our first LIVE Posh Party of 2014 in our hometown of San Francisco and you’re invited! Grab your PFFs and join the Poshmark team, your co-hosts, and local Poshers for a fun night of shopping, cocktails, giveaways, mingling and more. Plus, get a custom Poshmark-inspired mani by the talented nail artists and local SF favorites, Pams & Kin.
- What: “Urban Glam” Posh Party hosted by Kate of The Fancy Pants Report, Jillian of Sweet & Spark, Caity of Moi Contre La Vie & Amanda of Advice from a 20 Something.
- When: Tuesday, March 18th, 6:30-9:30pm (fashion presentation & giveaway @ 7:45pm)
- Where: Chambers, 601 Eddy St.
- RSVP mandatory by March 17th: sanfranciscoposhparty.eventbrite.com
- Don’t forget to download the Poshmark app if you haven’t already!
Can’t wait to see you there!
Bonus: Show up in true Poshmark style! Get $5 off when you ride to the party with Sidecar. No code needed – discount will automatically be taken when the driver enters in the address to the party.