We’re always looking for ways to make your Poshing easier, even more viral, and, of course, fun! That’s why we’re excited to tell you a little bit more about our latest app release (available now in the App Store!).
Saved Searches: Have you ever searched for a closet on Poshmark and wished you could bookmark it and access it later? Or are you constantly searching for the perfect aviator sunglasses? Then we’ve got something that will make you really, really happy! The latest version of the Poshmark app now saves your last 100 (yes, one hundred!) searches for items and people. These searches are easily accessible at any time:
- Open up the app, click on the “Search” tab on your “Feed.”
- After you do a Listing Search or a People Search, the system will automatically remember what you search for so that you can go back to it again in the future.
Share Listings on Instagram: A few months ago, we introduced the ability to share your Poshmark closets to your Instagram followers. Starting this week, we’re introducing the ability to share your individual listings as well (or others’ listings that you love)! To share individual listings on Instagram, simply:
- Click on the listing you want to share.
- Scroll down and click on the “Share” button.
- Click the option to share to Instagram. You will now be taken to the Instagram creation flow, where the listing’s covershot and suggested copy will be pre-populated for you.
- Create your Instagram post and voila!
The more people that see what you have for sale, the more money you’ll make, so spread the word and share away!
So what are you waiting for? Go on and update to the latest version of Poshmark to take advantage of these new features!