1. The SF Chronicle recently did an article on fashion in the tech industry, and Poshmark was featured in the column’s lookbook. The photos highlighted the styles of our engineers, our co-founders, and some of our Posh Ladies in their bright and bold outfits. Check us out in this week’s SF Unzipped!
2. This past Wednesday we held our first Community Meetup in our newly designed office. The entire evening was one fashionably good time, filled with photo booths, signature Poshmark cocktails (yum!), and an amazing community of current and future Poshers in the area.
If you’re interested in checking out the rest of the photos from the night, browse through the Facebook album!
As you can tell, we’re excited for the next one!
3. Get ready, glamour gals! Next Monday, we’re launching a special giveaway for our community members who love showing off their “Posh Style”. If you love winning shopping sprees, stay tuned to the blog for the details!
4. We recently dolled up our Pinterest with new boards and a cleaner layout! If you’re sweet and stylish, you might love our new dessert board with some couture cupcakes and other fashionable desserts. We also added a new board featuring some Pinterest-worthy Poshmark covershots that we just had to share. Check them both out on Pinterest!
5. Since we’re mad about social media and the fashion industry, we can’t help but share our favorite internet list of the week from Buzzfeed: 10 Male Models You Must Follow On Twitter and Instagram Immediately! WIth this list and the poolside, be sure to have a happy weekend!