We know you have handfuls of clothes, jewelry, and accessories that are collecting dust in your closet. The list below will help you de-clutter and turn those once-loved items into cash on Poshmark.
Here are a few ideas of items to list that we know every girl has in her closet:
1. The designer jeans that don’t fit quite right.
2. Heels that are just a smidge too high.
3. The cocktail dress from last year’s holiday party.
4. Jewelry from an ex.
5. A gifted scarf you never wear.
6. A dress you bought for a wedding and never wore again.
7. Shoes purchased on sale that are too small, but were too good of a deal to pass up.
8. The blazer you bought for an interview.
9. A handbag that’s too big.
10. Sunglasses that don’t fit your face shape.
So get to it! Unlock that treasure and make room—and money—for things you really love today!
6 thoughts on “The 10 things in your closet you can sell RIGHT NOW.”
The beginnings of my closet and the BIG TEN STARTERS is a great starting point for me. Just the enthusiasm I needed. Thanks!!
Thanks for the tips! 😇
I’ll give it a whirl! 😀
Can’t wait to get started! <3
Let me grab my camera!