1. Some of the Posh Ladies are wrapping up a fabulous trip at Lucky Magazine’s LuckyFABB Conference. They have been spending time listening to fashion expert panels with speakers, such as Drew Barrymore and Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere, to making lasting connections with friends, tastemakers, and fellow bloggers. Check out all our coverage on LuckyFABB on Instagram.
By the way, who’s a fan of Betsey Johnson?
Until next year!
2. In need of some style inspirations? Have you visited our Pinterest and sifted through our fashion and beauty files? We have boards ranging from spring trends like stripes and pastels to arm-envious handbags.
3. Following us on Tumblr? Expect new exciting features on the blog from Poshmark community Q&A to style inspirations from Pinterest to interviews with the PM team!
4. Sometimes magic happens at PMHQ. When our Founder & CEO, Manish, and our Senior Marketing Manager, Maria come to work dressed as twinsies, we call it magical for sure.
5. Have you upgraded your Poshmark app to Version 1.70.01? We’re working hard to make your experience more fabulous and easier, so the new version fixed some of those tricky bugs, extended size categories, and placed the Posh Guide right at your fingertips!