1. Our blog reached over a 1000 followers this week! That’s such fabulous news, and it’s all thanks to all of YOU for following along that we’ve reached this milestone!
2. Press Alert! This past Monday Poshmark was included on the Today Show-woo! Jill Martin and Dana Ravich’s from “The Weekend Makeover” taught viewers how to turn spring cleaning into $$$, and Poshmark was her go-to selling platform for vintage apparel!
3. This week we introduced our fun new feature: Spotted at PMHQ! Because we want to share our favorite trends, prints, and style details with you, we’re posting a fun office style photo featuring what we are loving to wear as an afternoon pick-me-up!
4. A little birdie told us that we just reached over 4,000 followers on Twitter. Every one of those 4,000 followers have made it possible for us to let you Poshmarkers know what’s happening in our PM community. Tweet at us. We love hearing from you!
5. Just because it’s the end of the work week doesn’t mean the Posh Party fun ends on Friday! Be sure to stop by our weekend Posh Parties, especially on Saturday’s Weekend Wear party with our host, Kathy.
The Poshmark Team