At Poshmark HQ, we’re always thinking about ways to make selling and shopping on Poshmark that much more easy and convenient for our community. That’s why we’re so pleased to announce a new lower-priced shipping policy! Our standard shipping rates have been reduced to:
- $4.99 on orders $25 and above
- $6.99 on all other orders
- Our standard pre-paid shipping label now covers packages up to 2lbs. You can always upgrade your shipping label for packages over 2lbs. Check out our Posh Guide to see how you can do this within the app!
The new reduced shipping rates take into account a better understanding of our business and the amazing feedback we have received from you, our Poshmark community, so thank you!
But that’s not it! Here are some other recent improvements that we have made to our system that will help sellers on Poshmark:
- More Control Over Your Orders: We’ve launched a series of self-service tools accessed directly from the app to give you immediate access to your orders. These self-service tools include label upgrades, order cancellation requests, delayed shipment notifications, and more!
- Tighter Integration With USPS: Sometimes packages end up in the wrong spot. Misrouted packages means delays for your buyers. We have been working directly with USPS to reduce the number of misrouted packages that happen. More efficiency here means your buyers will get your packages that much faster.
- More Efficient Return Addresses: We now submit your own return shipping address to your shipping labels. This allows you to have more control over your entire order process and minimizes the lost time incurred on returned packages.
And, of course, we will not stop here. We will continue to work every day to make your Poshmark experience better and better.