When you make a sale on Poshmark, we provide you with a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label. No stamps. No hassle. Now that’s what we call PoshPost!
Remember, the label is pre-paid and ready to go for all packages up to 5 lbs. (If you think your package is over 5 lbs, you can get a label upgrade directly through the app.)
1. Finding the Right Box
- Our partnership with USPS allows you to use Priority Mail, Priority Flat Rate & Priority Regional Rate boxes. Please note: our label does not support Express Mail boxes.
- With Canada Post, you can purchase any Priority envelopes or boxes. Please note: our label does not support Xpresspost boxes.
- You can also use a regular brown box to ship your items, just make sure you remove any previous labels before shipping.
Did you know you can request FREE boxes from USPS? They’ll even drop them off at your house!
2. Packaging Up Your Sale
We recommend adding a special touch to your #PoshPackages. Wrap your item in tissue paper and include a personalized note to thank your buyer.
3. Placing Your Package In the Mail
You’ve got three easy options:
- Drop your package in a USPS or Canada Post mailbox, if the package fits.
- Drop your package off at your local post office.
- Schedule for a pick up online via USPS. Easy! If in Canada, you can register as a small business (free!) and schedule for a pick up for a small fee on the Canada Post site.