When you make a sale on Poshmark, we provide you with a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label. No stamps. No hassle. Now that’s what we call PoshPost!
Here’s a breakdown of how much weight our pre-paid shipping labels cover in each country:
- United States: up to 5lbs.
- Canada: up to 2.5kgs.
- Australia: up to 2.5kgs.
- India: up to 2kgs.
If your package weighs more, you can get a label upgrade directly through the app for an extra fee.
1. Finding the Right Box
- United States: Our partnership with USPS allows you to use Priority Mail, Priority Flat Rate & Priority Regional Rate boxes. Note: Our label does not support Express Mail boxes. You can request FREE boxes from USPS? They’ll even drop them off at your house!
- Canada: With Canada Post, you can purchase any Priority envelopes or boxes. Note: Our label does not support Xpresspost boxes.
- Australia: With Sendle, you can use your own packaging materials or purchase their compostable A4 Satchels. Note: Avoid using branded packaging from other shipping carriers like the Australia Post.
- India: You can use your own packaging materials, shipped using our third-party shipping partner for a flat rate of ₹ 99.
- Posh Tip for all countries: You can also use a size-appropriate, regular brown box to ship your items (just make sure you remove any previous labels before shipping).
2. Packaging Up Your Sale
We recommend adding a special touch to your #PoshPackages.
Here are a few ideas that we love:
- Wrapping items with decorative (and recyclable!) tissue paper or a ribbon.
- Adding a heartfelt handwritten note explaining what a purchase means to you!
3. Placing Your Package In the Mail
Package Drop Off:
- United States: Drop your package in a USPS mailbox (if it fits) or drop it off at your local post office.
- Canada: Drop your package in a Canada Post mailbox (if it fits) or drop it off at your local post office.
- Australia: Select Package Drop Off when creating your pre-paid shipping label in the app. Print the label, attach it to your package, and drop your package off at the nearest Sendle location.
- India: Package drop off is not available at this time.
- United States: Schedule a pickup online via USPS.
- Canada: Register as a small business (it’s free!) and schedule a pickup for a small fee via Canada Post.
- Australia: Select Package Pickup when creating your pre-paid shipping label in the app. Print the label, attach it to your package, and place your package outside for pickup.
- India: Create your printable shipping label by heading over to the Account tab, select My Sales, and then choose Package Pickup. Then place your shipping label on the package so it’s ready for pick up. Our shipping partner will collect it from your doorstep. Please note that pickup can occur anytime from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.