When you make a sale on Poshmark, we provide you with a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label. No stamps. No hassle. Now that’s what we call PoshPost!
Here’s a breakdown of how much weight our pre-paid shipping labels cover in each country:
- United States: up to 5lbs.
- Canada: up to 2.5kgs.
- Australia: up to 2.5kgs.
If your package weighs more, you can get a label upgrade directly through the app for an extra fee.
1. Finding the Right Box
- United States: Our partnership with USPS allows you to use Priority Mail, Priority Flat Rate & Priority Regional Rate boxes. Note: Our label does not support Express Mail boxes. You can request FREE boxes from USPS? They’ll even drop them off at your house!
- Canada: With Canada Post, you can purchase any Priority envelopes or boxes. Note: Our label does not support Xpresspost boxes.
- Australia: With Sendle, you can use your own packaging materials or purchase their compostable A4 Satchels. Note: Avoid using branded packaging from other shipping carriers like the Australia Post.
- Posh Tip for all countries: You can also use a size-appropriate, regular brown box to ship your items (just make sure you remove any previous labels before shipping).
2. Packaging Up Your Sale
We recommend adding a special touch to your #PoshPackages.
Here are a few ideas that we love:
- Wrapping items with decorative (and recyclable!) tissue paper or a ribbon.
- Adding a heartfelt handwritten note explaining what a purchase means to you!
3. Placing Your Package In the Mail
Package Drop Off:
- United States: Drop your package in a USPS mailbox (if it fits) or drop it off at your local post office.
- Canada: Drop your package in a Canada Post mailbox (if it fits) or drop it off at your local post office.
- Australia: Select Package Drop Off when creating your pre-paid shipping label in the app. Print the label, attach it to your package, and drop your package off at the nearest Sendle location.
- United States: Schedule a pickup online via USPS.
- Canada: Register as a small business (it’s free!) and schedule a pickup for a small fee via Canada Post.
- Australia: Select Package Pickup when creating your pre-paid shipping label in the app. Print the label, attach it to your package, and place your package outside for pickup.