We understand safety and trust are important to you. With Poshmark’s Posh Protect, you are protected every time you place an order on Poshmark.
When you purchase on Poshmark, we don’t release payment to the seller until you tell us that you’ve received your order and it’s as described in the listing. You have 3 days after delivery to inform us if the item has been misrepresented by reporting the problem in the Poshmark app or website with supporting photos. Only after you’ve marked your item as ‘received’ do we release your payment to the seller.
What is not covered
Item does not fit/changed mind: Unfortunately, if the item isn’t your style or doesn’t fit you, we cannot accept a return. You’re more than welcome to re-list the item on Poshmark!
Trades & Offline Transactions (i.e. PayPal): Posh Protect does not cover trades or any transaction completed off of the Poshmark platform (e.g. paid through PayPal). When payment for the full value of items is not exchanged through the Poshmark platform, we cannot and do not guarantee that both parties ship and transact as promised. You bear all risks associated with any such transaction.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Check your purchase promptly (within 3 days) to make sure your new item was accurately described in the listing.
- Mark your item as ‘received’ in the app if everything is okay.
- Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if there is a problem with your order.
- Delay checking your item past 3 days.
- Mark your item as received if there is a problem with your order.
- Try to resolve any problems with your order yourself. Contact us first. We’re here to help.
Remember, if the item you received is not as it was described in the listing, then you are covered under Posh Protect.