We understand safety and trust are important to you. With Poshmark’s Posh Protect, you are protected every time you place an order on Poshmark.
When you purchase on Poshmark, we don’t release payment to the seller until you tell us that you’ve received your order and it’s as described in the listing. Only after you’ve marked your item as ‘received’ do we release your payment to the seller.
- Check your purchase promptly (within 3 days) to make sure your new item was accurately described in the listing.
- Mark your item as ‘received’ in the app if everything is a-okay.
- Contact us immediately if there is a problem with your order.
- Delay checking your item past 3 days.
- Mark your item as received if there is a problem with your order.
- Try to resolve any problems with your order yourself. Contact us first. We’re here to help.
Remember, if the item you received is not as it was described in the listing, then you are covered under Posh Protect.
Trades & Offline Transactions (i.e. PayPal): Posh Protect does not cover trades or any transaction completed off of the Poshmark platform (e.g. paid through PayPal). When payment for the full value of items is not exchanged through the Poshmark platform, we cannot and do not guarantee that both parties ship and transact as promised. You bear all risks associated with any such transaction.