October? Is that really you?! While we can’t believe that time is flying as fast as it is, we are so excited for another fashion-filled month! Between new Posh Parties, updates of the Poshmark app, and just all around fall-fashion-fun, here is our round up of highlights this week!
1. App Update! Have you updated to the newest version of Poshmark? If not, what are you waiting for? There’s a slew of new features including sharing your Poshmark Closet to Instagram, reporting and blocking users, and being able to filter through sold items!
2. Posh Party Heaven. This week’s Posh Parties blew.us.away. Not only did we have the highest number of listings at our “Girly Girl” party, but last night we had the highest number of listings shared to our “Host Picks Showroom,” with a whopping 202 listings!
Huge thank you to all of our terrific Posh Party hosts: Tanvii, Elissa, Elisabeth, Sophia, Crystal, and April. You all have some major style and MAJOR Poshmark Closets!
3. Instalove. We have been feeling SO much love from our users via Instagram! Between outfit posts with Poshmark pieces styled up, your packages ready to be shipped, and sharing your Poshmark closets, we are definitely feeling oh-so-happy to see your pics! Keep ‘em coming (and don’t forget to tag us @Poshmark)!
4. Support the Cause. October kicks of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we definitely want to take a moment to show our support for all the fighters and their families! There are some great fashion collaborations out there where proceeds go to help finding a cure, so be sure to check these out: Essie, LOFT, & Oia Jules.
“It’s amazing what we can accomplish when we’re in it together.” –Essie
5. Fall-ing Hard. As the season changes before our very eyes, we’re getting even more excited to start adding warmer layers, hanging out by the fireplace, and snuggling up with our loved ones (including our pets!). Until then, we have started a new Pinterest board to document our favorite fall looks. Be sure to follow along!