If you have been following along with us via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, we are sure you have taken notice to all the exciting things happening! Between the launch of our Posh Party Showrooms, introducing amazing new hosts, and a whirlwind of major press hits, we can easily say this has been SUCH a major week!
1. Posh Party Showrooms: You don’t even know how excited we are to officially launch Posh Party Showrooms this week! Be sure to check out the Designer, What’s New, and Host Picks Showrooms during all of our evening Posh Parties!
2. Hostesses with the Mostest: This week we kicked off our Host Program with an amazing group of major style influencers who hosted our Posh Parties and shared their style picks to the Host Picks Showroom. Anh of 9to5Chic kicked off the excitement and Jessie of Style and Pepper, Christine of Court and Hudson, and Christine of NYCPretty rocked the Posh Parties throughout the rest of the week. These gals not only have amazing Poshmark Closets to shop from (hint, hint!), but their Showrooms definitely reflect their amazing sense of style.
3. Hot Off the Press! Tech Crunch, Fast Company, Venture Beat, and yes, even WWD (can we get a major O.M.G!?), all gave major love to Poshmark this week. Thank you so much for all the support and for helping us spread the word about Poshmark!
4. Shopaholics Unite! It’s not an unknown fact that the Poshmark ladies love online shopping and receive packages at the office daily (the delivery man is our new BFF). This week, we had over five pairs of shoes delivered to the office, but it’s safe to say we have chosen a favorite pair of the week: These Valentino shoes! Reason 1: Because they are gorgeous, fabulous, stunning..(need we go on?) Reason 2: They were purchased on Poshmark! Can we say winning?!
5. Shop Past Parties: If you missed the Posh Parties this week, you can still shop all the goodies! Some of our faves were the “9to5Chic”, “Print & Pattern Mixing”, and “Feminine & Flirty” parties. Get your shop on!