Poshmark has changed the shopping game. It’s all about buying, selling and sharing the best in women’s fashion – and making connections with women across America along the way. We’re here for you with features to make it a fun, easy and safe way to make sales and find deals.
But what happens if something doesn’t go quite right? Mistakes happen and questions arise and we’re here for you with an all-star support team that is happy to assist you. Yet, chances are, the answers you seek are simply a click away. We’ve collected some of our most helpful links and tips below to get you the help you need.
Poshmark 101: Our most popular resources
Whether you’re new to Poshmark or simply want a refresher, these are our most commonly referenced resources. A quick read through these will likely answer any simple question regarding how Poshmark and our features work.
The order process and how to report an issue
Many of our inquiries are related to the stages of an order. While it is simple, a lot happens from the time someone clicks “Buy Now” and receives the item. Here’s the basic run-down of the order process and what each step means:
- In process – The order has not yet shipped and the seller is probably packaging it up in preparation for shipping.
- Shipped – The order has shipped you can track the package from within the app! Simply go to the order page and click “Status: Shipped.”
- Pending Acceptance – The item has been delivered and is currently awaiting acceptance from the buyer. The buyer has three days from delivery to accept the order.
- Delivered – The order is complete and the funds have been released to the seller.
- Cancelled - Order has been cancelled and a full refund has been issued to the buyer. Find refund details on the order page under Problems/Order Inquiry > Refund Not Received.
Have a problem with an order? Go to the order page and click on “Problems/Order Inquiry” before reaching out to support. If the options provided do not address your issue, you can reach our support team directly by clicking the “Contact Poshmark Support” link on that page.
Provide all relevant information to Support
The quickest way to get your issue resolved is to make sure that you provide us with all relevant info to eliminate unnecessary back and forth dialogue. When writing in, follow this checklist:
- Write from the email address that is registered to your account. This helps our team better research your case and verify your identity.
- Order number (if applicable)
- Any relevant usernames
- Screenshots of the issue you are experiencing. This is especially helpful for possible bugs with the app, error codes, etc.
Check your spam folder
Can’t find your label? Looking for a response from an email you sent almost a week ago? Check your spam folder before reaching back out to us! Add the following emails to your contact list to ensure our emails make it through to you: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refrain from sending multiple emails
Please note that emailing Support once is sufficient and that emailing multiple times actually causes a delay in response time because we respond to emails in the order that they were received. When additional emails are sent, your email is pushed down to the bottom of the pile.
Refrain from seeking support on social media
Please note our social media team does not have access to account/order information, and reaching out to Poshmark via social media will not expedite your claim. The quickest way to get assistance is reaching out to email@example.com directly.